5.19.2009

networking

So as I peruse through other awesome blogs I feel inclined to leave a comment on the photos that strike my fancy. When reality hits I am only allowing myself to sit at the computer not being 'productive'in my sweet hubby's terms for half an hour sometimes a bit more a day. I have to justify sitting infront of the computer when the kids are busy with playdoh or crayons or in the back yard or crossed fingers napping... ya right mr m is 5 and miss e is almost 8 mr d is the only one who naps regularly. Off that and back to . . . I love being inspired by photography blogs lately I have fallen head over heals for Jasmine Star'sblog.
If you haven't seen it you simply MUST. She has this presence that you can feel literally through her blog and her photography. I really do admire her. And she is a beautiful gal to top it off. Plus her hubby is her second shooter. Lucky!!! I would have to get a sitter to watch my monsters. Scott is a good photographer when he thinks about it. He is a graphic designer so he has an eye for art. LOVE HIM!!!
Now I just need a second camera Mark II maybe (malicious grin) then he could come with me. I love it. Back to Jasmine you've got to check out her blog. Let me know what you think.

So just know that I am making my rounds very slowly these days and love to get emails or comments of awesome photography blogs. Then I'll link them here for others to share in the wealth.
Thanks for your comments.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment