5.19.2009

we are LIVE!

So for about a year now I have been in desperate need of an upgrade or an external hard drive (found out that it would just upset my main brain since I had no way in the world of getting any extra RAM to jump start the thing) or something drastic to happen to my main brain. Well our friends had access to some refurbished equipment and TADA my computer no longer takes 2 minutes to rotate an image or 5+ to run an action! Yippee I am seriously giddy! So it still isn't the fastest but light years ahead of my 10 year old system. Can you see me doing the happy dance?!?! Ya I'm doin it.

So I am now playing catchup with the images that I have been hoarding and not sharing with anyone. So look for many posts with images consecutively.

i wish that I could just not worry all the time about things. I went to this awesome building supply place the other day with my friend and fellow photographer Amy. We had so much fun! This place is a maze of amazing stuff. Seriously there were times that we were concerned that we may not make it out alive but alas we are both still here and no tetanus issues. We were scouting for doors. Yup full doors that we could do crazy photography stuff with. I loved it... then Amy found this area of antiques that were in serious need of love. There was everything from a stone wheel for sharpening tools to old tiny ovens... the small ovens are why people ate less calories then. If my oven was that tiny and we had 5 people in the family everyone's portions would definitely be smaller. They had old horse bits and farm tools also. This place is a serious hodgepodge of eye candy. Remember that I have a weird brain and look at everything through a photographer's eye I see beauty in texture and light.... my hubby questions why I photograph the ground and rust spots.

This is the first image of many. One day I was at the LDS Mesa Temple and the flowers were beautiful as usual. I wanted to try and get some different angles of flowers than I had recently gotten. While laying on the concrete my sweet two year old said 'mommy get you!' he was letting me know that there were bees aplenty.
This one stopped and posed. Lovely having a trained bee don't ya think.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment