5.19.2009

welcome session

This session was so fun! I really enjoyed this family. All of them! There is this amazing couple that I know and they have been unable to conceive. So without telling everyone they went through the adoption process. About a month before they received this blessing they announced "we're having a baby!" they were glowing ok so daddy wasn't glowing but he was beaming. So excited for their special delivery they had their bags packed for the flight when they hoped to be there for the delivery. This wonderful woman had chosen them to be the parents of her precious child. About three weeks after they arrived home is when I come in. They asked if I could shoot the welcome shower. I was truly honored. The couple is amazing and they could easily be modles! Their little bitty is the sweetest thing around. She was alert and bright eyed till the very end. So sweet and all spoiled already. Who says you can spoil a baby? I don't think so.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you again!

1 comment: